Saturday, July 20, 2013

Temporary Reinstatement

Not really any news on the MPV. I'm having to put it back together because my current daily driver doesn't run in the rain. (Working on a section for that vehicle.)

Anyway, I have very few photos currently, I'll update this post with more soon, these are mostly for me trying to purchase back the important stuff I've sold out of her.



Photo quality is currently suffering due to my lack of will to break out the good camera, but! This is he first plug that goes into the distributor!

Aaaand the second. Six pin. Blegh. Hope I don't have to custom fab something.

And the plug for the CPS


Again I apologize for the lack of content in this post, I'll update it soon with some photos of the actual MPV herself, but right now this is out of necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment